Monday, March 26, 2012

Cupcakes through the ages (okay, this past year)


Hey! This is my first post in a while. The baking situation here is still on edge. 


All right, and also I'm super busy. I'd like to say "it's just that time of year," but it's not. There's always something to do! This should be a wonderful week, though- both my younger sister and my best friend from high school are visiting. I can't wait to show them both around the beautiful campus and catch up. 






I don't really have much to write today, but I'm putting up pictures from a while ago just to switch things up a bit. Also, those cell-phone photos of the chocolate cakes are not very beautiful! So here are some cupcakes I made for various bake sales. You can tell which seasons they were, especially St. Patrick's Day!


Apparently, South Park is a big deal.






Thanks to Hello, Cupcake for the Pie and Marshmallow Flower ideas! Those guys are brilliant:)


And today's Good Thing of the Day: Late nights talking to a friend. Sometimes sleep is important. Sometimes it's a worthwhile sacrifice for an interesting conversation or a wonderful person. And sometimes there's no contest. I am so blessed to have people around me for whom I would willingly take up a coffee habit in the mornings (an addiction I'm hoping to put off as long as possible!) in exchange for extra hours smiling and laughing with somebody I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers